For the latest/best prices, always talk to us before you buy! Currently, we are able to offer special pre-season deals on many items, helping you get geared-up ready for the biking season. Deals change daily, so it's always worth your while to chat with us - there's usually something we can do to help.
If you have a question about the prices, to talk to us through the live chat, or leave a message. As usual, we're also here to help with any technical advice and size questions - whether you're buying for yourself or somebody else.
Looking forward to hearing from you...The Gear Change team
Our Black Friday promotions have started early this year. Don't miss out on the bargain of the year by waiting too long… when it's gone, it's gone… and stocks are limited to what we have available at this time of year.
If you have a question about the prices, then don't forget to talk to us through the live chat. You never know your luck!
As usual, we're also here to help with any technical advice and size questions - whether you're buying for yourself somebody else.
Thanks, the Gear Change team.
Talk to us for our best price deals, before you buy. We know your hard earned money needs to buy the best gear it can. So when you ask us for some special prices, we always do our very best – every single time.
Try us. What have you got to lose? Use the live chat or leave us a message.
Talk to us if you’re stuck with sizes. We’ll use our expert brand experience along with a few measurements from yourself to recommend your size. If we get it wrong, we will pay for the exchange to another size or to something else!
Let’s get it right the first time. Use the live chat or leave us a message.
Talk to us whenever you need expert technical advice. Use our 20 years of product experience to help choose the gear that’s right for you and your riding. And we’re always happy to check for the best price deals too!
Go on, put us to the test! Use the live chat or leave us a message.
Availability: In stock
* Required Fields
Product Type: Motorcycle Textile Sports-Touring Jeans.
A sports-touring laminated salopette textile jean.. The Fortitude is fully CE certified and designed to offer the ultimate level of comfort for all weather riding conditions.
The salopette design not only offers a more effective weather shield to ensure the rider stays warm and dry, but is easy to wear, offering more comfort.
Like the laminated Fortitude jacket, the salopette jean is:
• Made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon which offers a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish. The W2 laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jean wetting out
• Has a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance ensuring the rider stays dry
• Has a breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry
• Features an Evertex jersey knit, fast wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool® fill – a British (Yorkshire) wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, that helps regulate body temperature. Additionally, under the wool lining is a soft brushed lightweight mesh lining, zipped at the knee which prevents it riding up when worn
• Other features on the jean include, two outside pockets with a water resistant zip closure and two flapped magnetic air vents on the front of the jean. Also, the elasticated braces, large boot opening, hook & loop waist adjusters and stretch motion panels on the knee and lower back offer added flexibility and superior comfort whilst riding.
Fast free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £49.99. (Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands £10 surcharge).
Shipping available to most European countries.
UK delivery information
International Shipping information