Availability: In stock
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
Chat or message us. Tell us your size details and the item you are interested in so we can recommend your size. If it doesn't fit, we pay your return postage* and exchange the item for an alternative size.
Clothing: tell us your height/chest/weight
*offer applies to UK delivery addresses only
Chat live with us now. Make us an offer and try your luck for a deal! If you need technical advice ask us any question and put us to the test.
* Required Fields
Product Type: Motorcycle Textile Sports-Touring Jeans.
A sports-touring laminated salopette textile jean.. The Fortitude is fully CE certified and designed to offer the ultimate level of comfort for all weather riding conditions.
The salopette design not only offers a more effective weather shield to ensure the rider stays warm and dry, but is easy to wear, offering more comfort.
Like the laminated Fortitude jacket, the salopette jean is:
• Made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon which offers a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish. The W2 laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jean wetting out
• Has a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance ensuring the rider stays dry
• Has a breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry
• Features an Evertex jersey knit, fast wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool® fill – a British (Yorkshire) wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, that helps regulate body temperature. Additionally, under the wool lining is a soft brushed lightweight mesh lining, zipped at the knee which prevents it riding up when worn
• Other features on the jean include, two outside pockets with a water resistant zip closure and two flapped magnetic air vents on the front of the jean. Also, the elasticated braces, large boot opening, hook & loop waist adjusters and stretch motion panels on the knee and lower back offer added flexibility and superior comfort whilst riding.
Fast free UK mainland delivery on all orders. (Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands £10 surcharge).
Shipping available to most European countries.
UK delivery information
International Shipping information