SHOEI NXR2 - PURENESS REFINED.
Pure premium performance full face helmet developed to meet the latest ECE22/06 certification.
All helmets require high safety performance - Shoei Premium helmets not only offer outstanding shock absorption, but also class leading aerodynamics, outstanding visibility, optimised ventilation, and soft comfort liner, all within a compact lightweight shell.
NXR2 is defined as a new premium sports full face helmet and includes all these features.
- Lightweight Compact Design Lightest SHOEI ECE22/06 standard certified product.
- Compact Design Adopting a new shield system and following the characteristic side cut line inherited from NXR, a compact lightweight shell has been achieved.
- Optimised ventilation performance Improved ventilation and enlarged outlet guarantee fresh air flow throughout the helmet.
- Quietness Improved visor beading, and new cheek and ear padding has helped improve wind noise performance.
- Shield System Newly developed locking visor system – including PINLOCK EVO lens. Easily attachable and detachable, and with improved vision due to new PINLOCK PIN placement.
- Moisture Absorption Quick Dry Interior Fabric Advanced fabric with high moisture absorption and quick dry performance.
- PINLOCK EVO lens DKS 304 PINLOCK EVO lens equipped.
- Shock-absorbent shell in AIM
- EPS liner system with multiple densities
- Mist-retardant CWR-F2 Pinlock® visor
- Double D-Ring
- E.Q.R.S. security system
(Emergency Quick Release System)
- 4 different outer shell sizes (XXS-S/ M/ L/ XL-XXL)
- 3D centre pad
- Cheek pads in different thicknesses (31, 35, 39, 43 mm)
- All pads detachable, washable
- Ear pads
- Prepared for Intercom
- Multiple venting and extraction
- 6 Inlets on brow & chin
- 4 Outlets at the rear