A versatile, technical all-weather adventure touring jacket which is anatomically optimized for a superior long-range comfort, the Valparaiso v3 Drystar® Jacket incorporates Alpinestars a removable waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance, and offers superb comfort levels thanks to its extensive ventilation on the chest, back and arms. This jacket features a long-sleeve thermal jacket, making it extremely weather versatile, and has soft protectors for effective impact protection.
• New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
• Zippered collar extension to provide higher coverage against the elements when required.
• Removable and wearable waterproof Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Soft collar inner liner with padded edging for improved rider comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
• New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with a ripstop highly abrasion and tear resistant fabric main chassis plus reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
• Convenient storage options with two front hand cargo pockets, front chest pockets and a large rear utility pocket.
• New ventilation system on upper chest area plus an air exhaust zippered opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
• Ventilation system on sleeves for even more cooling airflow.
• Superior Airflow front panel on main zipper to ensure unrivalled air intake on the front of the jacket.
• Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves for an improved riding fit.
• Bottom circumference shock cord adjuster to allow riders to get the perfect fit.
• Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars protectors.
• Soft protectors for effective impact protection.