Alpinestars CE-certified Track v2 Leather Pant is a supremely comfortable and versatile performer for both track and street use. Packed with class-leading protection and stretch paneling to ensure an ergonomic, contoured fit this pant can be used in conjunction with a range of Alpinestars leather jackets..
• Waist circumference adjustment allows riders to tailor the fit.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) offers excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• External dual density TPU knee sliders are removable and replaceable.
• Main chassis constructed from 1.3mm premium bovine leather.
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
• Large stretch panels on calf area for improved fit and feel.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Internally reinforced seat and CE-certified knee area for additional protection.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class
• Nucleon hip protector CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee for impact protection.