The Stratos V2 Techshell Drystar® Jacket a highly versatile, technical urban riding jacket incorporating a 100 % waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance. With the slim profile, highly ventilated Nucleon Flex Plus armor for high levels of comfort impact protection and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon back inserts, plus a detachable fleece hoodie for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation, the Stratos v2 is ideal for daily riding in and around the city.
• Hook and loop closures on wrist provide a snug, secure fit to keep the elements out.
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers extended coverage in an upright riding position.
• Pre-curved sleeves improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
• Reflective logo on chest and back.
• Ventilation system on the back side for improved airflow and breathability.
• Back and chest compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as accessory upgrade.
• Front inner waterproof pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Nucleon Flex Plus armor for impact protection.
• 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with a water resistant outer shell fabric (3L polyester) construction for effective all-weather performance.
• Technical softshell main chassis incorporates Alpinestars Drystar® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements.
• Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
• Water-resistant Vislon zipper on front opening.
• Two zippered hand pocket and a hidden ‘Napoleon’ pocket offer true practicality.
• Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation for quick and easy control of the hood’s volume.
• Special construction around arms provides movement and comfort in the riding position.
• Bottom shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus protectors.