Alpinestars SP-1 Boots - Black - (10)
Availability: Out of stock
Need this cheaper?
Have a question?
Chat live with us now. Make us an offer and try your luck for a deal! If you need technical advice ask us any question and put us to the test.
8am - 10pm Chat now
• Constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber with front and rear accordion zones support and comfort.
• Speed lacing system with KEVLAR®, plus adjustable Velcro® strap for personalized and secure closure.
• External TPR toe slider and external ankle guards help protect against abrasion and knocks.
• TPU shift pad for sensitivity on the bike’s controls as well as durability.
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
• Internal padding on tongue, collar and all around the ankle provides comfort and precision fit.
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• High-Vis reflective insert on the Achilles area for improved visibility.
• Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support.
• The SP-1 shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
|Disable Alpinestars Feed QTY (Also used for delivery: If set to No, 3-5 day delivery)
Fast free UK mainland delivery on all orders. (Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands £10 surcharge).
Shipping available to most European countries.
UK delivery information
International Shipping information